With Fashion week just around the corner, I thought I’d give you my list of MAC Cosmetic favourites to add to your makeup bag, with the help of MAC Cosmetic’s Global Senior Artist- Raine Tauber. check out my latest VLOG, where Raine shows me how to create a look for Fashion Week.
- Face powder: Mineralize Skinfinish Natural “Give me Sun”
A slow-baked powder with M·A·C Multi-Mineral Complex that provides a natural, dimensional finish. Can be used to set foundation and to touch-up makeup throughout the day.
- Powder Blush: Pure peach [Sheertone]
Applies evenly, adheres lightly to skin to achieve a natural-looking application of colour that stays put all day.R 300.00
- Mascara: In Extreme Dimension Lash
A mascara with a large moulded brush that creates extreme volume and curl. R 300.00
- Eye Primer: Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base
This primer keeps eye makeup looking fresh and vibrant all day. Extends the wear of your eye shadow for up to 24 hours!
- Primers: Prep + Prime Fix+ [Original]
A lightweight hydrating mist in four permanent scents that refreshes skin and sets makeup.
- Foundation: Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15
This modern foundation combines a matte finish and medium-to-full buildable coverage with broad spectrum SPF 15 protection.
- Moisturizer: Strobe Cream [Pinklite (Original Strobe Cream)] Pink pearls
A moisturizer that boosts the look of dull skin and luminizes with iridescent particles.
- Liner: Penultimate Eye Liner [Rapidblack] True black
A liquid pen-style liner that provides the ultimate precise, bold line.
- Lipgloss: Lipglass Clear
- Eye palette: In The Flesh: Eye Shadow X 15
- Lipstick: Grand Illusion Glossy Liquid Lipcolour